Groups and organisations in your region
- Victorian Gorse Taskforce - The Victorian Gorse Taskforce (VGT) leads an integrated approach to reducing gorse across private and public land. We source funding from across government for community-led activities to reduce gorse in […]
- Australian Feral Animal Control and Management Services Pty. Ltd. - Australian Feral Animal Control and Managements Services Pty. Ltd. has created a Co-Operative scheme to help farmers with the cost of Feral Animal management. We have a data system that […]
- PAK’s National P/L - Manufacturers and Suppliers of Quality Vertebrate Pest Products De-Fox 1080 Fox Baits De-K9 1080 Wild Dog Baits 1080 Oat Bait for Rabbits Aldi Bunnybait (Pindone) Oat Bait for Rabbits Pindone […]
- Sporting Shooters’ Association of Australia (Victoria) - SSAA Victoria has extensive experience assisting private landowners and government departments in pest control activities utilising volunteer shooters. The Farmer Assist program allows farmers or land managers to connect to […]
- Glenelg Hopkins CMA - Responsible for establishing priorities for natural resource management in the region on behalf of the community. Rabbit and carp control are priorities.
- Wild Science - Wildlife Consultancy and Management Specialists, specialising in feral animal management
- Scarybird - Scarybird is a new concept in the ecological management of pest birds.
- Wyperfeld National Park - Foxes, feral cats and rabbits may be found in Wyperfeld National Park
- Wimmera CMA - works to deliver a range of services to improve and enhance the condition of the region’s environment
- DELWP – Grampians - We provide Victoria’s regional communities with a one-stop shop for land and water management issues. Our approach is strongly influenced by decision-making at a local level. This ensures: better environmental […]
We aim to provide contact details of agencies, organisations and groups that are active in pest animal management and can provide people with services, useful advice or assistance – both at policy and practical on-ground levels. If you would like your group or agency listed, please [ CLICK HERE ] to fill out the form and submit your details.Last updated: December 23, 2015