The region has an area of 215,000 km2 and comprises the catchments of the Flinders-Cloncurry, Leichhardt and Gregory-Nicholson Rivers, Settlement Creek and Morning Inlet, plus the Wellesley Islands group.
Groups and organisations in your region
- On Target Feral Pest Destruction - My niche service is to provide a solution to problem animal groups that have evaded aerial culling and resist trapping and baiting methods. Working within the outline of your existing […]
- Australian Feral Animal Control and Management Services Pty. Ltd. - Australian Feral Animal Control and Managements Services Pty. Ltd. has created a Co-Operative scheme to help farmers with the cost of Feral Animal management. We have a data system that […]
- Queensland wild dog controllers - The ‘Queensland wild dog controllers’ is a Facebook group dedicated to promoting the humane culling of wild dogs, feral cats and other feral animals within the Queensland area. Wild dogs […]
- Ridge Contractor – Feral Pest Management - Providing professional and experienced feral pest management control of all vertibrate pests for over 15 years.
- Wild Science - Wildlife Consultancy and Management Specialists, specialising in feral animal management
- QRAA - Administrator of government concessional loans to assist Queensland primary producers (eg for predator fencing or ‘cluster fencing’)
- Conservation & Wildlife Management Qld - Aims to provide volunteer self funded pest animal management to landholders, state and local governments, natural resource and conservation organisations
- RJM Vertebrate Pest Control - Comprehensive professional shooting and trapping service that incorporates monitoring, prevention and detection. Specialising in urban bird control and rural vertebrate pest management.
- Northern Gulf Resource Management Group - Facilitates pest animal control activities in collaboration with Etheridge, Mareeba, Croydon and Carpentaria Shires, Far North Queensland
- Southern Gulf Catchments Ltd - NRM planning and implementation in the southern Gulf of Carpentaria region
- Queensland local councils - Your first point of call for help with pest animal issues
We aim to provide contact details of agencies, organisations and groups that are active in pest animal management and can provide people with services, useful advice or assistance – both at policy and practical on-ground levels. If you would like your group or agency listed, please [ CLICK HERE ] to fill out the form and submit your details.Last updated: December 24, 2015