The South West NRM Ltd region covers an area of over 187,000 km2. The region covers four catchments, the Bulloo, Warrego, Paroo and Nebine-Mungallala-Wallam. The Warrego, Paroo and Nebine-Mungallala-Wallam catchments are part of the Murray Darling Basin, while the Bulloo River is an internally draining river system.
The four main shires located in the South West NRM region are Murweh, Bulloo, Paroo and Quilpie. Parts of Balonne, Roma Regional and Blackall Tambo Regional Shires are also located inside the boundaries of the South West NRM region.
Groups and organisations in your region
- T & C Wild Dog & Feral Pest Control - Town & Country Wild Dog & Feral Pest Control is a professionally run business, which operates within the Somerset, Lockyer, Southern downs, Toowoomba and Western Downs Areas. I have been […]
- Australian Feral Animal Control and Management Services Pty. Ltd. - Australian Feral Animal Control and Managements Services Pty. Ltd. has created a Co-Operative scheme to help farmers with the cost of Feral Animal management. We have a data system that […]
- Queensland wild dog controllers - The ‘Queensland wild dog controllers’ is a Facebook group dedicated to promoting the humane culling of wild dogs, feral cats and other feral animals within the Queensland area. Wild dogs […]
- QRAA - Administrator of government concessional loans to assist Queensland primary producers (eg for predator fencing or ‘cluster fencing’)
- Conservation & Wildlife Management Qld - Aims to provide volunteer self funded pest animal management to landholders, state and local governments, natural resource and conservation organisations
- G-Fence - G-Fence provides fast cost effective high netting pest exclusion fencing
- SSAA Farmer Assist Program - Program to enable farmers with wildlife management issues to seek the assistance of volunteer shooters.
- Pest Animal Management Queensland Pty Ltd - Provides professional and innovative pest animal control programs in both rural and urban areas
- South West NRM Ltd - Regional body for NRM in South West Queensland. Wild dog control programs.
- Queensland local councils - Your first point of call for help with pest animal issues
We aim to provide contact details of agencies, organisations and groups that are active in pest animal management and can provide people with services, useful advice or assistance – both at policy and practical on-ground levels. If you would like your group or agency listed, please [ CLICK HERE ] to fill out the form and submit your details.Last updated: December 24, 2015