The Mackay Whitsunday Isaac Reef Catchments NRM region covers a land-based area of 10,785 square kilometres and an ocean-based area of 49,616 km2. The regional boundaries include the Pioneer-O’Connell and Proserpine catchments, which drain into the Great Barrier Reef lagoon. Sub-regions include Mackay, Sarina, Proserpine and Airlie Beach.
Groups and organisations in your region
- Northern Trapping - Profesional trapping of wild dogs and general feral animal control. Fully licensed and insured, we work for private land holders, councils and a variety of government organizations. Our aim is […]
- Get Trapped - Get Trapped is a trapping supply business specializing in the supply of trapping equipment for what ever you need to trap, from mice to deer/camels. We can also organize trainers […]
- Australian Feral Animal Control and Management Services Pty. Ltd. - Australian Feral Animal Control and Managements Services Pty. Ltd. has created a Co-Operative scheme to help farmers with the cost of Feral Animal management. We have a data system that […]
- Queensland wild dog controllers - The ‘Queensland wild dog controllers’ is a Facebook group dedicated to promoting the humane culling of wild dogs, feral cats and other feral animals within the Queensland area. Wild dogs […]
- Ridge Contractor – Feral Pest Management - Providing professional and experienced feral pest management control of all vertibrate pests for over 15 years.
- Wild Science - Wildlife Consultancy and Management Specialists, specialising in feral animal management
- QRAA - Administrator of government concessional loans to assist Queensland primary producers (eg for predator fencing or ‘cluster fencing’)
- Conservation & Wildlife Management Qld - Aims to provide volunteer self funded pest animal management to landholders, state and local governments, natural resource and conservation organisations
- Dawg Gawn class 2 Vertebrate Pest Management - We trap, shoot and bait for dogs, pigs and any Class 2 vertebrate pest problem with honest local trained & experienced genuine blokes for local genuine land holders. Contact us: […]
- Reef Catchments - Works closely with the Mackay Regional Pest Management Group to implement Strategic Pest Management Projects across the region
- Queensland local councils - Your first point of call for help with pest animal issues
We aim to provide contact details of agencies, organisations and groups that are active in pest animal management and can provide people with services, useful advice or assistance – both at policy and practical on-ground levels. If you would like your group or agency listed, please [ CLICK HERE ] to fill out the form and submit your details.Last updated: December 24, 2015