All of these videos and more are available on our YouTube channel.
- Pestsmart Rabbit Control Video Series - How to lay RHDV baits on your site The below video gives you information regarding the best practice techniques in how to achieve the best uptake of RHDV laced baits […]
- Video: Dogabait and Foxecute – Additional tools for pest predator management in Australia. - This video provides a short introduction to Dogabait and Foxecute (PAPP baits), presented by Chris Roach from Animal Control Technologies Australia.
- Video: Canid Pest Ejector (CPE) for fox and wild dog control - Rob Hunt is a Senior Pest Officer with the NSW National Parks and Wildlife Service. In this training video, Rob describes and demonstrates the Canid Pest Ejector for wild dog […]
- Video: Wild Dog Scan app tutorial - WildDogScan is a free digital resource for landholders, the community and pest controllers to map sightings of wild dogs, their impacts, and control activities in their local area.
- Wild dog trapping in the woodlands of pastoral Queensland - Video series demonstrating methods and equipment used in wild dog trapping in and around the Toowoomba region, Queensland.
- Wild dog trapping in the northern tablelands of NSW - Video series demonstrating methods and equipment used in wild dog trapping in and around the Tenterfield region, Northern Tablelands NSW
- Importance of rabbit biological control to livestock producers - Cameron Allan from Meat & Livestock Australia (MLA) talks about how important the investment in rabbit biological controls has been for the livestock industry.
- Rabbit haemorrhagic disease (RHD) boost project - Video about the potential in Australia of a new strain of RHD (rabbit haemorrhagic disease) virus, otherwise known as calicivirus, to manage rabbit populations.
- Baiting with a baitlayer for rabbit control - Video discussing and demonstrating a baiting program for rabbit control
- Fumigation with carbon monoxide for rabbit control - Video on the development of a carbon monoxide fumigation unit for rabbit control.
- Education videos - All of these videos and more are available on our YouTube channel. Copyright All videos are able to be used for educational use without requesting direct permission from the copyright holder. Permission […]
- Fumigation with phostoxin for rabbit control - Video demonstrating the process of fumigation with phostoxin for rabbit control. Aspects such as equipment needed and process are covered.
All videos are able to be used for educational use without requesting direct permission from the copyright holder. Permission to use videos for commercial or non-educational purposes may be requested directly from the copyright holder in some instances.
Educational use may include:
- presentations that won’t be distributed over the Internet or used to make money
- school projects
- Instructional material not widely distributed or sold commercially
If you want the material for a web site or for some other venture, profit or non-profit, that involves wide distribution or requires high resolution files of the image, then you will need to obtain permission by contacting us, noting the specific media files in which you are interested. We’ll do our best to put you in touch with the appropriate person. Some videos are not available for any purposes other than educational use.Last updated: May 12, 2017